My Delivery Method Makes Me The Best Strategic Partner
When you are evaluating your office space options, you don’t just need a real estate agent, you need a strategy. My name is Douglas McFarland and I am a Century City office broker that works exclusively with tenants. I have developed an innovative delivery method that is extremely efficient and drastically reduces the chances of my clients encountering unpleasant scenarios once engaged in the leasing process. As an exclusive tenant rep office broker, I am committed to providing conflict-free services as I believe it’s important for tenants & buyers to have the appropriate representation of their fiduciary interests. Using my delivery method:
- You Will Be Less Stressed Allowing You To Focus On Core Business Activates
- You Will Be Able To Compare How Alternate Building Footprints Work For Your Office Layout
- You Will Have Access To Our In-house Space Planning & Office Design Team
- You Will Have Access To Costar, The Single Best Commercial Property Search Platform
- You Will Be Able To Identify The Best Lease Or Purchase Scenarios & Negotiate The Best Terms
- You Will Be Able To Accurately Quantify Tenant Improvements & Make Educated Decisions
- You Will Have A Single Point Of Contact For All Participating Agents
- You Will Save Money & Your Outcome Will Be Expedited & Seamless
If you are interested in hearing more about my Century City office broker services, contact me today.
Download A Copy Of My 5 Phase Delivery Method Now
There Is A Broken System And I Feel That There Is A Better Way
Factors including lease terms, space planning, furniture, design, construction cost, tenant improvement allowances, scheduling, equipment, and technology play a key role in any businesses financial plan. Most office leases or building purchases are accompanied with a logistically challenging office build-out and relocation scenario. Having a realtor find you a space and then being passed off to another vender during an integral project transition does not yield the most effective result. Yes, real estate is a key component of the transaction but it’s only one piece of the puzzle. There are several other vendors that will be engaged during the process (Lessor, Architect, Contractor, Lawyer, Furniture Vendor’s, Technology Vendor’s, Movers, etc.). Not managing the big picture can put you in a bad position. If you are a business that is accustomed to special attention, you should be provided with a service, not be brokered. My business model focuses on overseeing the entire process and engaging strategic 3rd party vendors at the appropriate times. I have developed a five phase delivery method and use this to customize a strategy proprietary to your company and then tactically engage the process on your behalf. I am an industry expert and leverage my vendor relationships to develop a scenario and build a team based on your budget and needs. My delivery method provides true Century City office broker services to my Clients. As your liaison, I proactively address problems, navigate the landmines, and pull out all of the stops creating a seamless process.